Thursday, June 15, 2006

Things I See Everyday 1

So I've heard complaints that you all want to see what I do every day, so here it is.


These are shots from my balcony that over looks my lane and the train station at the end. It is a great view isn't it?




These are the kids at the end of my block Who have now gone from just seeing what I've bought that day or what music I'm listening too, to really trying to figure out what's going on in my life. They are still pretty cool though.


This is the carving/sculpture outside of a temple I pass on my way to my Katak Classes. I think it's totally brilliant.


Auto-Rickshaw, more simply know as Autos. You find them in every city though they work differently in every city as well. In Kolkata it's the primary way I get out to the field before jumping on a bus.


Me & Upali (the annoying translator if you heard about her) at a Focus Group Discussion with some Peer Educators. . . i.e. me working. (somehow).

No comments: