Sunday, March 26, 2006

On the Town

As most know I have no problems taking on the cities I live in alone. Save the cost of taxis (or Petrol in the States) I love taking a day to look about, take in a mid-day movie, sit in a cafe and read or treat myself to a nice lunch. Last Saturday I had my first official lone day on the town.

Order of the day:
Buying an Umbrella and window shopping in the mall
Seeing Pride and Prejudice
Looking through Crosswords for a book of my Guru-ji's that I lost (and resisting buying a book of Marian Keys short stories)
Looking through Oxford for the same book
Waiting for a friend to have drinks (He's one of those silly people who don't have Cell Phones, couldn't tell me he couldn't get out)
Home

Bad lines used on me through the day:
Where are you from?
I know someone who is just about your size.
What's the time?
*Just following me around*

The best part was the new Pride and Prejudice, mainly because I didn't know it was in town and just fun.

No comments: