Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Silly Blog Things

Okay I don't usually do these, but the first line was so perfectly phrased that I had to-

You scored as Moya (Farscape). You are surrounded by muppets. But that is okay because they are your friends and have shown many times that they can be trusted. Now if only you could stop being bothered about wormholes.

Moya (Farscape)

100%

Galactica (Battlestar: Galactica)

88%

Serenity (Firefly)

88%

Deep Space Nine (Star Trek)

81%

Babylon 5 (Babylon 5)

75%

FBI's X-Files Division (The X-Files)

69%

Millennium Falcon (Star Wars)

63%

SG-1 (Stargate)

63%

Nebuchadnezzar (The Matrix)

56%

Andromeda Ascendant (Andromeda)

50%

Bebop (Cowboy Bebop)

50%

Enterprise D (Star Trek)

50%

Your Ultimate Sci-Fi Profile II: which sci-fi crew would you best fit in? (pics)
created with QuizFarm.com

2 comments:

Somewhat Sane said...

Have you ever watched Farscape? It's pretty cool. I also think you'd more than likely dig Firefly.

Margarette said...

Nope, its one of those things that I saw came on at some point, but never took the time to watch. I probably will now. . . when I have a TV and Time again.