Saturday, October 27, 2012

Wedding Planning Interrupted by Residency Interviews


So I kinda fell off again.  Mostly due to 3rd year craziness. Here's a hint of what I went through

  Now it's Fall and Interview Season.  I'm interviewing for Family Med. So far I've interviewed at Beth Israel in NY, and Washington in PA.  Next up are Williamsport in PA, Asheville and Hendersonville in NC.  Then I start on my west coast set in northern CA and Seattle.  There's only one I'm waiting to hear back from (and of course it is my number one right now) Santa Rosa (sigh).  Every time I go to the website I find something new I love about the program. Anyway.  The website is done.  Invitations are out and I'm just waiting to get all of the RSVPs back at this point.  Will post how all of that looks.  Through the help of friends we found a brilliant photographer jennifer elizabeth and did some amazing engagement photos.












Now I Just have all the personal stuff to finish.  Find makeup, and work on hair.  Oh yeah and I really need to find who is going to do my mehndi.

No comments: